Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Monday, September 16, 2013

What is your hair Type?






“Hey, what did you use in your hair to get that curl”, a lady at Wal-mart ask, and I began to go through my slew of products. I can remember seeing someone in the store and doing the exact same thing. I would rush home and order the products and wait with great anticipation on the products to be delivered. Every night I would dream of having silky dramatic curls only to use the product and get a sticky, dry hairstyles that looked nothing like the person who recommended the products. Then, hair types were introduced by Andre Walker.  I guessed that I was a 4a and started targeting styles and products that were specific to 4a hair. The products were a hit or miss at times, but the hair types really help me determine whether I could get the same results as the you tube videos promised.  When I went to my hair dresser she explained that Andre’s system was a designation of curl and not so much texture, so she designated my hair type as 3C.

The chart below has a range to help you determine your type.


These two charts are more specific:





Check out this article on hair types and tell me what your hair type is.

No comments:

Post a Comment