Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Four days of my braid out.






I am disappointed to say that the rain turned me into a frizz ball last night, I think that without the rain I could have easily have gone 7 days with no fuss curls. For the past 3 days, every night I have braided my hair in 4 braids and pin curled them for the night. I tried the pineapple method and it preserved the curls but it stretched them so much that I had waves and I am going for a curly bob look.  


So instead of giving up on my braid out I used Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and eco styling gel and placed my hair in 4 braids and pin curls.  This is the result for today. ( I only used a very small amount not to cause the hair to be damp, this was done on dry hair. )





After making it into work the rain frizzed the curl a bit and now I have more of a wave, the top photo is before I left the house and the bottom is after I made it through the rain (Clinching to my umbrella like it was my life line)





 I think it will make it through the day. My goal is to wear carefree hair with minimal manipulation.  To see how I got this braid out check out my blog entry:

No comments:

Post a Comment