Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Are all products equal?





OK guys I was walking through the Dollar general and was browsing the hair products as I always do, and I find three new products that are reasonably priced and seemed to have the right ingredients for $6.00 and under. Right now I am shelling out $11.00 for a typical curl moisturizer and I am going through the product in 3 weeks. Here is what I found.

Aunt Jackie’s line, all products were $5.00



Motions naturally you, all of the products are $6.00



 Pantene True natural Line which coast $5.00



 Has anyone tried these products yet….I think it’s time to do a you tube video on each…stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I've tried he pantene truly natural co-wash and deep conditioner, and they were amazing temporarily, but my hair can only withstand silicones for so long, so I passed it on to my sister. I will retry the deep conditioner though...it's cheaper at Walmart

    http://fredafro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only problem I have with these products is the fact that if they don't have sulfates of some kind they all have some sort of cone in them whether it be silicone or another type of cone.

    ReplyDelete