Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Friday, September 13, 2013

A secret to The Best Braid out ever!!!!





I think I just got the shock of my life!! As you guys know I have been wearing a protective style all week and today was my day to do my trusted Henna treatment. Last Friday, I performed a co-wash, detangled, then I added Mixed Chicks deep conditioner and Castor oil and placed my hair in 6 neat braids. I rolled each braid into a pin curl and covered it for the week. To my surprise, as I took them down, I had the cutest braid out ever. It looks very short but I love the bounce and the curls are awesome. Here are some pictures of what it looks like and how I got it to happen! I will post a pic of how long it last with just using the Mixed chicks deep conditioner!
So my secret is Mixed Chicks deep conditioner and Castor oil.

1. Co-wash and detangle hair.
2.On wet hair,  Shingle hair with Mixed Chicks deep conditioner and castor oil.

3. Braid hair in 6 to 8 braids, pin curling the ends.


4. Let the hair dry.(I let me hair sit for 7 days.)
5. Take the hair down and add olive oil.
6. Separate and style. I wanted a more refined curl so I did not pull and separate very much.







1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Thank you for sharing..I just purchased a new bottle of JBCO, I am going to try this... :-)

    ReplyDelete