Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Question of the day: What are you using to grow out your hair.




Well my hair is Medium Porous, meaning I retain moisture very easily and my hair takes well to moisture. So, from the inside, I have been using a chewable Biotin and Prenatal vitamins. I eat tuna and salmon at least three times a week for my Omega-3’s and I drink 9 8oz glasses of water per day. From the outside, I have seen major retention with doing a midweek moisturizing/deep conditioning of my hair once a week. I usually use Shea Butter , Olive Oil,  and castor oil, I section my hair in 4 parts and coat my hair with the mix, I cover my hair with a baggy and sit under the dryer for  20 minutes. When that is complete I seal my ends with an aloe Vera mix (aloe Vera juice, jojoba oil, Vitamin E Oil and distilled water), and place my hair back in a protective style. Once a month I perform a clarifying wash, a henna treatment, and weekly co-washing.

My Protective Hairstyle.

At the end of the week when I take my hair down these are the results:



 For more information on taking care of your hair check out my blog on the PH of your hair:

1 comment: