Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bantu Knot out





So I have been experimenting, and decided to take my 3 day old braid out and try a Bantu Knot out. I only used eco styling gel because I had so many products in my hair (Shea Moisture and castor oil)
So I used a small amount or Olive Oil eco styling gel and placed my hair in 8 knots
Here is what I got:

 Here is my braid out after 3 days. This braid out was don on dry hair using Eco styling gel, Shea Moisture and castor Oil.





I tied up the knots and slept on them for 8 hours, and I took each of them down with no manipulation.



I then turned my hair upside down and ran my finger through the roots to lift the hair and this is what I ended up with. 




The style lasted for about 6 to 7 hours, and by the end of the day it was frizzy!
Sleeping on the knots were very uncomfortable and my ends were fished tail because of how I pinned them up. I like the results but, I want to try them on clean hair.