Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Leave in goodness

I always have days where I want nothing to do with my hair. On those days, I want to look cute, but tuck my hair away neatly, and allow conditioners and oils to protect it for the day. My life hack, is a fun a cute bun that doubles as a deep conditioning protective style. After a co-wash, I saturate my wet hair with conditioner and oils. My issue, I have yet to find a good leave-in conditioner heavy enough to keep my curls, so I have had to use a rinse out conditioner. So imagine my excitement when I saw the Shea Moisture Jamaican Black castor oil strengthen,  grow & restore leave-in conditioner. The conditioner is full of all kinds of good stuff, like pepper mint, Shea Butter and of course castor oil.
Tonight I will try the conditioner and let you guys no how it works.
Good night Chula's

1 comment:

  1. Greetings- Are you still using the Shea Moisture Jamaica Black leave-in with castor oil?

    ReplyDelete