Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wearing a Second day "wash n go" and keeping your bouncy curls.






I have decided to wear protective styling all winter and not wearing my hair out more than 2 days per week. This weekend I co-washed, and detangled my hair with Shea Moisture enhancing smoothie, Eco styling gel and glycerin. I allowed my hair to air dry and this is what my hair looked like.


 I decided that I wanted to get a second day out or theses curls. My hair dried into a bushy bunch of curls. And this is what they looked like.



I don’t really like the pineapple method, because it usually stretches my curls and I have waves the next day, and I am going for a curlier look. So, I tried the pineapple using a knee high stocking.  I decided to use the stocking because it allowed for the hair to be gathered very close to my head, and the loose curls were not stretched or flattened because they were on the top of my head. I then folded the ends under, and smoothed down the fronts for my styling in the morning, and then I covered it with a satin hair bonnet.

 

I got really big perfect hair. The back became a bit frizzy because my hair was not completely dry, when I do this again, I will sit under the dryer in low heat to get the hair completely dry.




 My hair the next morning held its shape and curl. I took olive oil and rubbed it into my hands and fluffed my hair back into the style. Here are my final results:

No comments:

Post a Comment