Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Monday, October 14, 2013

Making the braid out texture last.




I have typically placed my hair in a pineapple in order to maintain the curls. However, the pineapples tends to elongate my curls, giving me waves and I want bushy big curls. So I have began to use olive oil, Shea moisture curling custard, and a small amount of eco styling gel on dry hair.
First I take Shea moisture and rub it into my hand until it almost disappears, then I rub that through the section. Be sure not to overly disturb the curls. Then I take an eraser size amount of eco and olive oil and distribute it in each section. Doing this separately will keep the hair from turning white. I then place the hair in 4 braids and rod the ends.
The next day I unbraid them and my hair is ready to go.  My hair is shiny, it bounces and the curls are perfect. On Sunday I'm going to deep condition my hair then back to protective styling.





1 comment:

  1. Where are the images? I have noticed it on quite a few of your posts!

    ReplyDelete