Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 1 of the 30 day Challenge: My Vision Board




Well I made it through day one. I can only describe it as exciting and wonderful! I started out my day with a great workout, then my hot water and lemon, then I left the house with my smoothie. As I drank the smoothie, I began to envision my bikini “Bod”. The smoothie, was not as tasty as I had hope but I was encouraged with my effort and gulp it down as I planned the rest of my day. You see working out and staying fit is not my challenge but eating right is. I packed 4 great vegie meals. A cucumber salad, tomatoes and onion salad, Kale salad with 3 oz of chicken, carrots and celery with Greek yogurt  and walnuts to snack on. I knew that with proper prep, I could really do this!
My day went well, I munched on my veggies, and to my delight I didn’t get hungry! I can do this “I thought”, as I blissfully went through my head and planned out the two piece bathing suit I was going to buy this summer.
When 4:00pm rolled around I was excited about getting home to take Latin Cardio! Latin Cardio has always been a passion of mine, whenever I take Cuic’s class It always leave sweating and panting, It has always been one of the best workouts that I have taken!   “Latin Cardio, Check”, I got it done and He did not disappoint! So, after my workout I got ready for my biggest meal for the day, a large Kale, Spinach salad with 3 oz of chicken and a side of kidney beans and veggie broth! I finished it all right in time for my 30 minute bath.
Today, as I prepared for breakfast I created my vision board, the bible encourages us to speak things into existence, your vision board can help you see, believe and achieve the things your want. It can also help you see your goals. As I pulled together the pictures I became so encouraged, because I knew that I could do this! Your vision board is your road map, keep it close and if you have a weak moment pull it out and remember where you’re going! I am excited about another day, a step towards where I want to be in 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment