Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

30 Day Hair, Fitness and Health Challenge



As I sat on my couch and got ready for the gym, I didn’t feel very motivated nor excited about my workout, eating habit and over all healthiness. I grabbed a chocolate protein bar and headed out the door and I though,  “I need something to challenge me”. I wanted to get motivated to eat better, feel better and look better. I have always been one to rise to the occasion, so I began to put plans together for a fit  and Health challenge but as I gathered information, I knew that I needed a swift kick in the butt on my hair routine as well. Although I knew, exactly what it was going to take to keep my hair properly moisturized and healthy, Lately, I barely made an attempt to take care of it. Well, I was ready to challenge all of the hair growth remedies as well as the definite instruction on proper moisturizing. 

When I completed the program and talked to my family and friends, they all wanted to join. I though “Maybe we all needed a jump start for summer”, and that is how #naturalchula30days was started.

This challenge will consist of the Dr. Ox 2 week detox meal plan and then transition over to the 2 week High protein meal used by the NPC Bikini Competitors. We will take the weight of then build and tone your body.

We will have a set Hair regimen in place and it is a lot of work.  However,  the key to the 30 days is Moisture and protection. If you have a good routine, you can stick with that just follow the following rules
-Protective style all 30 days.
-Deep Condition once per week (20 min under dryer).
-No heat (except to deep condition on low).
-Massage hair every night for 30 days.
-Protein/Henna/Cherry Lola treatment once in the 30 days.
-Wear satin scarf to bed.

We will implement a fitness plan that will get your body ready for the summer! So who wants to join?

The Challenge starts May 5, 2014 you can join in all of the fun @ Join the #naturalchula30day

No comments:

Post a Comment