Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

This Weeks Featured Natural Chula





Tell us who you are: 
My Name is Myriem Korti, I prefer " MYA ".  I am from  France, Normandie. I have been Natural for 2 years.



What is your hair type: 3b/Normal Porosity



What is your Hair Regimen:
I use donkey's milk every morning. And I have a spray of water with me always in my bag.



What Products do you use:
I use donkey's milk every morning. 


One Secrete that you can share that gives you great hair growth or a great style secret:
My secret for hair, is enjoy moments of relaxation everyday, because Less stress in life means beautiful hair.



What is your Instagram/youtube/Twitter so that fans can follow you:
Myamih 

For More information on Donkey's Milk Check out Information on Donkey's Milk







1 comment:

  1. The hairstyles are awesome but would like to see more photos of older women and how they style and take care of their natural hair.

    ReplyDelete