Hairstyles

Hairstyles

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Just dance like you have no other care in the world….why because your natural!



Hola Chulas, I woke up this morning and I looked at my hair and thought, wow I love my hair! Last night I finger de-tangled, co-washed and then shingled my hair with Shea butter, olive oil, castor oil and glycerin, a mix I made to add moisture to my hair, I then used a little Bioinfushion pomade by Walgreen's, Argan oil mouse by Crème of nature and then placed my hair in 5 braids in preparation of my braid out that I am wearing on Saturday! I feel so free, my hair is protected and healthy! I slapped my beanie on and  began to do a little dance as I walked out the door. It reminded me of the little girl that danced her heart out in a recital. While everyone, danced to the routine she added her own steps, and was so happy with her creation that she stole the show!!!  Steal the show with you Gorgeous natural hair…just dance to your own tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment